Yes, all our products follow the standards in accordance with ABNT’s resolutions. You may request the document directly by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org which we will send to you. Inform in the e-mail, if you are a legal entity, your CNPJ (Corporate Taxpayer No.), address and telephone number for contact.
We do not have a specific warranty period for Shiva products, the durability of PVC is 50 years, as long as it is not exposed to bad weather.
Each tube or fitting is made in a different color and is a standard requirement for the purpose of helping the user to identify the use for which a particular part is intended. Below, check the correct use for Shiva pipes and connections installations.
• Brown: for cold drinking water for indoor or outdoor installations in buildings. They are tubes and connections of the weldable line.
• White: for cold potable water in easily relocated outdoor installations (outside the home, such as a garden or backyard). They are tubes and connections of the threadable line.
• Grey-White/Off White: For sewage and rainwater in indoor and outdoor installations.
• Green: for hot drinking water installations.
• Black: to accommodate low voltage electrical wiring. They are Tubes and Connections of threadable and weldable conduit lines.
• Corrugated yellow: flexible conduit to accommodate low voltage electrical wiring. It is recommended to use this product embedded in masonry walls.
• Corrugated orange: reinforced flexible conduit for applications embedded in slabs or floors.